Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage to Home in Waianae


The fire damage to this home in Waianae, Hawaii was caused by cooking something in the kitchen. Our SERVPRO FST fire and smoke damage technicians, not concerned... READ MORE



Fire damage to a garage


The fire damage to this garage was limited to just the garage, but the smoke and odor was overpowering. Our SERVPRO FST fire and smoke damage technicians, not c... READ MORE



Fire Damage to a wall


This burned wall in Kaneohe, Hawaii was the result of fireworks.  Fireworks can be very dangerous if not handled properly or with care.  In the before... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Home


If SERVPRO is called into a situation like shown in the Before Photo, an assessment and testing of the black residue on the surfaces are in order. With proper d... READ MORE



Kitchen Grease Fire in Kailua


Most fire damage remains relatively minor and does not displace the residents from their home in Kailua. Often, kitchen fires that ignited from hot grease or oi... READ MORE



Fire Damage in a Kailua Property


The fire from the lint-clogged dryer ignited a pile of clothes and cleaning products in this Kailua house. The fire damage was limited, but the smoke and odor w... READ MORE